Creating a new widget is very easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- After signing up or logging in, click the Create A New Widget button on your dashboard
- Now select the widget you would like to create from the list of possible widgets. For this example, we'll select the Free Instagram Grid widget. Click the Create A New Widget button.
- Click on the Username field to set the username for this widget.
- If this is the first widget you are creating, you will need to link your Instagram account. Click the + button to add your Instagram account.
- After signing in with your Instagram account your username will be filled into the Username field.
- Configure the rest of the options as needed.
- Click Preview to see what your widget will look like.
- Once you're happy with the way your widget looks, click Get Widget to get your code snippet.
- Copy and Paste your code snippet into your website where you want the widget to display
Here's a video tutorial: https://youtu.be/t5l9-LCdjKk
That's it! Now your visitors will be able to see your Instagram photos displayed on your website.