Creating a new widget is very easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- After signing up or logging in, click the Create A New Widget button on your dashboard
- Now select the widget you would like to create from the list of possible widgets. For this example, we'll select the Free Instagram Grid widget. Click the Create A New Widget button.
- Click on the Username field to set the username for this widget.
- For Personal Instagram Accounts, click on the "Sign in with Instagram" button and sign in with the account you would like to display the photos for. If you are already signed into another account, make sure to sign out first at https://instagram.com.
- For Instagram Business Accounts, click on the "Sign in with Facebook" button and follow the prompts to grant SnapWidget access to your Facebook account, pages and Instagram account(s) you would like displayed. More information is available here.
- Configure the rest of the options as needed.
- Click Preview to see what your widget will look like.
- Once you're happy with the way your widget looks, click Get Widget to get your code snippet.
- Copy and Paste your code snippet into your website where you want the widget to display
For Instagram Business Accounts, here is a video tutorial showing how to create a new widget and link your account: https://youtu.be/Md0P7SHz9Lk
That's it! Now your visitors will be able to see your Instagram photos displayed on your website.