This article only applies to Instagram Business Accounts linked to your Facebook profile. If you do not already one, follow this tutorial to create one: https://help.snapwidget.com/en/articles/3674321-how-do-i-convert-a-personal-instagram-profile-to-a-business-profile
Creating a new widget for your business account is very easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- After signing up or logging in, click the Create A New Widget button on your dashboard
- Now select the widget you would like to create from the list of possible widgets. For this example, we'll select the Free Instagram Grid widget. Click the Create A New Widget button.
- Click on the Username field to set the username for this widget.
- Click on the "Sign in with Facebook" button and follow the prompts to log in with your Facebook account, grant SnapWidget access to your Facebook account, pages and Instagram account(s) you would like displayed. Make sure to select all the accounts you would like to display.
- Configure the rest of the options as needed.
- Click Preview to see what your widget will look like.
- Once you're happy with the way your widget looks, click Get Widget to get your code snippet.
- Copy and Paste your code snippet into your website where you want the widget to display
Here is a video tutorial showing how to create a new widget and link your account: https://youtu.be/Md0P7SHz9Lk
That's it! Now your visitors will be able to see your Instagram photos displayed on your website.