For Instagram business profiles, you are required to have a Facebook page associated with your profile. The setup for this is done on Facebook.
Find out about the benefits of switching your account to a business profile here.
To switch, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to Facebook and navigate to the list of Pages you have access to with your Facebook profile. You can find that here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/?category=your_pages.
Please note: you have to be an Admin for the Page to complete this procedure.
2. Click the name of the Page associated with your business, that you’re going to connect your business’ Instagram profile to. Only one Instagram profile can be connected to a Facebook Page and vice versa.
3. Click Settings in the top-right corner of the Page.
4. Click Instagram in the left menu.
5. Click Connect Account. You will be prompted to log in to Instagram.
6. Enter the Instagram username and password for the profile you want to connect, and then click Log In.
7. Your Instagram profile is now connected to the Facebook Page, and should appear under Instagram Account Details.
8. Now click Get Started to convert the Instagram account into a business profile.
9. Follow the prompts in the pop-up to complete the conversion to an Instagram business profile.
Once converted, you will need to re-auth your widget(s) to connect to your Instagram Business account.