If you created an Instagram widget before the 22nd of January 2020, you will need to re-auth your widget before the 31st of March 2020. The process to re-auth your widget is simple and does not require updating the code snippet on your website.
To re-auth your widget, follow these steps:
- Log in to your SnapWidget account here
- Navigate to the widget you need to re-auth by selecting it from your dashboard.
- Click on the Username field.
- For Instagram, choose either "Sign in with Instagram" or "Sign in with Facebook" depending on your type of account.
- Sign in with your account and choose the correct profile if required.
- Click on the Update & Get Widget to save
Note: You do not need to replace the code snippet on your website.
Here is a video showing how to re-auth if you have a personal account:
And for a business account: