Creating a widget to display your Facebook page photos is just as easy as creating a widget for Instagram or Twitter. You’ll be able to create a feed, grid, board, scrolling or slideshow widget to showcase your page content.
After logging in to your account, you can view all available Facebook widgets here. Once you’ve decided which type of widget you want to create, you will need to configure the options.
1. Click on the Username field to log in with your Facebook account and authorize SnapWidget to retrieve your photos.
Please note, this Facebook account must have access to manage the Facebook page you would like to display posts from.
2. Authorize SnapWidget to access the page(s) you would like to display posts from
3. Once you’ve given SnapWidget permission to access your Facebook photos and pages, you can choose a source to display photos from.
4. To display photos for a page, select the Page source. Then select the page you would like to display the photos from in the Page dropdown.
5. Configure the rest of the options and click on the Preview button to see what your widget will look like.
6. When you’re happy with your widget layout, click on the Get Widget button to get the code snippet you will need to put in your website to display your photos.
7. If you are a Pro user you can configure Advanced Settings to choose where the widgets will link when clicked, custom CSS, analytics, and lightbox displaying options.