Adding your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter widget to your HTML website is easy. Follow these steps to create your widget.
Once you've created your widget, follow the appropriate steps below to add it to your website.
1. Determine the page where you would like the widget to display
If you'd like to display your Instagram photos on your homepage, you will need to edit the main page of your site. This will most likely be called index.html.
2. Edit the HTML of your page
- Open the .html file you need to edit in a code editor.
- Paste the code snippet you generated in SnapWidget into the .html file where you would like the widget to display.
3. Save (and upload if needed) the .html file you just edited
You should now have your Instagram feed displaying on your website.